Featured Post

Jerusalem: A Bloody History of Seven Thousand Years

Pakistan has again turned its back on Islam

How we all wish that the universe would not unite on any issue. If the Muslim states, governments and the Ulema can not unite, then what will make this impossible possible?

What if a linguist says to an auto mechanic that the engine you are opening is a bit clumsy, I will show you how to open the engine.

And what's going to happen to a linguist who's an auto mechanic would say, what are the basic components of grammar? I will make you practice them.

What would you say to a mortar who tells a policeman how a gun is cleaned and opened, and what to say to a policeman who tells a paniwari that even if you do not have a penny? ۔ Just to be beyond I say.

If I ever asked Dr. Pervaiz Hoodbay whether you had a PhD in physics from MIT but did anyone ever tell you the difference between Elementary Physics and Applied Physics? Think about what will happen to the doctor.

Or, a farmer might say to a general, "My father's shoulders are worn with lace", but you do not have to run a tank.

I have been running a tractor in the field for the last thirty years. Can you teach me how to operate a tank properly?

Comments